Re: [RC] Gas prices revisited - SandyDSA

ARGH! We are now paying $2.20.9 (what IS THAT???? .9??) AND UP per gallon for REGULAR in southern cal, just a few miles from the refineries. HELLO??? In Hawaii where we went to play ball last week it was 10 to 15 cents less per gallon! They are quite a distance from any refineries, and it is only a hunch of mine, but I think it costs more to ship it to Hawaii than to get it to the station down the road from our house. I am glad we have several quality bikes, because, between those and our own good feet, we will be driving a lot less. It doesn't matter what crappy excuses they give us - they are all untrue. Getting gouged continually gets really tiring. Makes it kind of expensive to go to rides as well.