[RC] Corrals - CatThom2

Sonja wrote:
<I'm not sure there would be enough room at ride camp if most people went =
with corrals. They take up LOTS of room. Besides, being by myself, I get =
tired of all the take down, setup etc. HiTies seem a great way to go. =
Someday I'll even get one. Right now I just tie to my trailer and my =
guys do fine.>

I am VERY happy with my Farnam panels (eight 6' panels) purchased for $460 which included freight.  I attach the pen to my horse trailer for stability and make a 12 x 18 pen if space is tight.  I can set it up in the same time as my friends with electric pens (less than 15 minutes).  I did spray paint them white for visibility.  I like that my mare has room to move around and lie down if she wants and that I'm not chasing her down in the middle of the night when there's a stampede through the middle of camp <vbg>

Cathy