Re: [RC] UC Davis Equine Emergency Symposium - Boogeyrider

The Alta Loma Riding Club is sending a speaker to this Symposium, under the direction of Dr. Nancy Collins.  We were asked to speak about the origin and community connection our Emergency Rescue Team has, along with highlights from the Grand Prix Fire this last October in So Cal.  We have trained for 3 years in large animal rescues with the American Humane Association and have been called upon to help numerous times, including air lift rescue.  Hope some of you will be there to hear us!
Vicky Vaughan
Alta Loma Riding Club