[RC] SPRING FLING (NW REGION) CANCELLED - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Pat Murray murrayp@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's been too good of winter...we can't get into ridecamp and the snowdrifts
are still covering large parts of the trail.  BLM is really concerned about
damage to the historical area (Oregon Trail) and large "rigs" tearing up
ridecamp.   So sorry...but Mother Nature has spoken!!!

On the positive side...the drought may be over and we'll have plenty of
irrigation water, thus green pasture for the ponies!

Sorry for any inconvenince....Layne Simmons and Pat Murray

have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton