[RC] Looking for a volunteer - Michael Maul

I'm looking for a volunteer who knows how to code forms in active server pages (asp) and will work with me to fit them in the AERC page format.

We plan to add forms input for items like horse registration, new members, Post ride rider survey, complications after a ride, and so on.

We are also open to adding forms for any other input members would like to provide.

If you are interested and have the skills - email me at mmaul@xxxxxxxxx

Mike

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius