[RC] trying to find info - JANISPHELPS

Julie:  This is really a farfetched idea, but you might trying calling the "California Horsetrader" at 760-546-1184 or e-mail them at horsetrader.com, and asking them to send you their recent "Special Arabian Edition," which came out on February 19, I think.  I don't have a copy or I'd send it to you myself.  All the stallion (and other gender and breeding ranch, etc.) ads will be found there.  I seem to remember seeing "fire" and "smoke" lineages mentioned in other ads during the last year.  Sometime the ads even show the actual registration history.  Might be worth a try.  Good luck.  Janis