[RC] help! just got a project horse - JANISPHELPS

Forgot to mention a really important point.  Worms.  We wormed Santo several times over the first four months.  Slowly, and under the vet's direction.  He was loaded, but we had to go carefully so he didn't end up filling himself with dead worms.  Now we just worm him four times a year.  J