From: RBluebirdpr@xxxxxxx
To: msofen@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC] Egypt: Ride Day.....
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:45:53 EST

In a message dated 03/01/2004 12:12:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
msofen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Respect is a continuous process, not a convenience.  Horses certainly
> understand it...or its absence.
>
> Mike Sofen

Man you need to take a chill pill and relax. You also need to get a southern
dictionary. We have been calling the female gender wimmen for about as long
as there has been a south. You must be from the West Coast or else you would
know what Howard said was not to be offensive to women.

Phil

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want. ~ Homer Safferwiffle