[RC] coggins...not all states the same - Jonni Jewell

Not every state is the same as to having Coggins and health certificates on
your horses. Know YOUR state regulations!!!!!!  When I was in Calif. we only
had to have a coggins if we went to a state that required coggins, or, for
horses FROM other states, come to CA for an event. In Texas, we need to show
one at events in the state, and some state parks etc.  As Truman (I think)
mentioned, in FL. , they need to show one anytime they transport a horse.
Know YOUR state!!!! Here is a link, that links each states requirements.
(or, ask your vet) Don't just go by suggestions here on this list, as they
may not be in YOUR state.

http://www.aphis.usda.gov/vs/sregs/

Jonni

There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt