Re: [RC] Funny tights story - more... (funny for others that is) - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 2/29/2004 1:25:14 PM Central Standard Time, PaulineFvanDrumpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Padded seats are like diapers, as long as you are on the horse they are ok. Walking or running is another story,
get someone else to present your horse to vet, and unless you are stick thin, wear long top to cover up - the padding
makes your bottom look like the backend of a doubledecker bus!!

ROFL...may be true, but I don't worry about it.  The vet had better be looking at my horse, not me.  As for any bystanders...well, my horse is a lot better lookin' than I am, so I figure they won't have any trouble deciding who to watch during the trot out!

Dawn in East Texas (shaped more like a weeble than a stick!)