Re: [RC] Genetic diseases - Truman Prevatt

I just saw something the other day on it. It has now been determined that it came from one horse and while it is recessive it has become a real issue.

As far as I am concerned - recessive or not I personally would not breed to horse (or breed a horse) that carried any genetic disorder.

Truman

k s swigart wrote:

I don't know anything about any "new Poco Bueno thing."

kat
Orange County, Calif.

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people ~ Karen Chaton