Re: [RC] guest[RC]Playing with my Timex GPS - RhndLev - Patsy Davis

It consists of two parts. One is like a watch and worn on the arm, the other is also worn on the arm (above the elbow) though could be fastened to the saddle in some fashion.  The one like a watch gives the various readouts and the other collects the info from the satellites.
It doesn't depend on length of stride, it works on anything that is moving: horse, mule, person, cat, dog, boat, whatever.  Determines movement from the satellites.

Patsy

Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How does this work with a horse - as opposed to a human being and
how/where would you attach it?

alternate email: