[RC] Big Horn crew - Laura Hayes

Ha!!  - I remember around 1987 when Brian Weaver was working at Rushcreeek for the summer and took Rushcreek Kapper to the Big Horn 100 all alone.  He packed a couple Snickers and some horse treats.  I can't be sure, but I think he was second to Kathy Arnold.  He figured he could have won if he had one more snickers bar.

Laura Hayes AERC#2741

Cindy wrote>>>>>>Barbara McCrary's post reminded me of the problems we have on the BigHorn 100 which is a single loop.  I tell people that they need to have a crew,
but inevitably people show up without one and then are angry at ride
management because we "attempt" to get their things to all the checks and
back to camp, but often fail.  We do tell people to let us know far in
advance and we'll try to find a local person that they can hire to crew,
but only a very few do that either.  It's frustrating because the BH then
gets bashed when people's things are not where they should be.  Maybe what
we should do is say that if you show up without a crew your entry fee is
increased by $100 and we'll have people lined up to crew for you.  Cindy<<<<<