Re: [RC] Happy New Year! - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 1/1/2004 1:52:11 AM Central Standard Time, DESERTRYDR1@xxxxxxx writes:

So what are your goals for the new year?

My goal is to get back into doing 50s.  Missed pretty much all of 2003 with 2 shoulder surgeries (me, not the horse), so am getting me and my horse back into shape to move back up to 50s this spring.  Also looking forward to starting my CMK gelding under saddle this fall (he turns 4 in Sept.).  :)

Dawn in East Texas