[RC] Not all boarding sucks!! - Charles Coleman

As a person that boards horses as well as an owner
I really don't think that all boarding sucks! I am the
one that deals with frozen tundra moving 2 feet of
snow to feed them making sure all are wormed,
vaccinated, shod etc.. I don't know how all boarding
situations are but my paying horses come before my
own! mary