[RC] Do you have aches and pains - Paddi

Has anyone else tried the products on Rider Relief  one of the links on endurance net.
I have been using the CM Plex  cream and supplement for about a month
I tore my rotary cuff on my right shoulder and it was killing me, I also have carpal tunnel and arthritis in my hands. Bad knees ... all the old age is coming stuff
I am sooooo impressed with this stuff. I do not hurt hardly at all. I slather the cream all over my joints and aches and pains. I don't know why it works but it does.
Check out the site. Vicki is fabulous to deal with. The product comes quick right to the door.
I am the biggest skeptic there is but this stuff works

no affilation , just a happy customer

. Paddi Sprecher

Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Canada
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Yacht Braid Horse equipment