[RC] disclaimer, oath, common sense - Ed Kilpatrick

hi folks,  well, things get kinda heated up when we dont all share the same opinions sometimes!  just remember, we are all guests on ridecamp in a sense, and good manners never go out of style.  i really enjoy the exchange of information.  lets all keep it in good spirit.  dont circle the wagons and shoot to the inside.

btw, i just attended clinton anderson's downunder horsemanship clinic this weekend.  if any of you get a chance to go, i strongly recommend it.  you can learn to get your horse respectful, soft, supple and responsive.  no magic tricks here, just common sense and lots of work.   but it is worth it!     ed

Do you Yahoo!?