[RC] teamwork - Larry Miller

One of my favorite memories concerned Maggie when she got tangled in her picket line.  The motor home shook at 2 in the morning, I was out in a flash in t-shirt and undies, and there stood Maggie all tangled up.  I should add that we were in the midst of putting the ride on.  Hubby handed me a knife but I managed to get Maggie's halter unbuckled and got her untangled.  She never moved an inch and somehow my beating heart stayed in my chest.  Once she was all straightened out, I gave her a huge hug and told her she was okay.  Then my witchy old mare who loves to play games with me, gave me a huge hug by wrapping her neck and head around me!!  What a horse, never will be another one like her.  Jeanie