Re: [RC] 2 horse trailer - jcheard

One comment concerning the butt chains (which I also have), make certain there is a panic release of some sort. (Which may already be true in April's case).  I had the experience of having my horse get into trouble & in the process she sat back on the butt chain so hard that I could not get the snap released.  Either a panic release or material that can be cut in an emergency is an enormous help.
carol

April wrote:

........Then he attached big chains for butt bars and slid a wide metal pipe (for
stability) over the chain. The chains are permanently attached to the sides
of the trailer and the other ends have hooks that hook into holes made in
the corral panel for that purpose..........

April
Nashville, TN