[RC] too funny! - Sandy Bolinger

I woke up this AM and of course had to see what was going on with the President's Cup...The real time web cast popped up..and on my computer it is just this little bitsy screen about the size of a playing card...and I could make out vast numbers of objects in a big pack moving along in this big cloud of dust ..thought at first they were horses all bunched up together..which seemed pretty amazing considering it was towards the end of the race..I put on my glasses and was astounded to find that all the objects except for one little gray speck amongst them, were vehicles!!! and when they showed closed ups of the horse and rider..most of the time what you saw were trucks and landrovers more trucks and landrovers with people hanging out the window and crammed into the beds of pickups. You have to see it to get the full effect of the NUMBERS of vehicles Literally..just with this one horse..there must be 15 vehicles or more!!!!!!!!!!  The helicopter shots were the funniest....especially on my tiny screen...All I could make out were a huge number of vehicles racing around in the desert.  Now I'm sure there must have been some coverage of the vet checks etc that I missed...but if, in fact, what I saw is a representation of the majority of the coverage of the President's Cup...so far it belongs on the comedy channel!