Re: [RC] [RC] Preventing Treated Horses - Merryben

In a message dated 2/17/2003 1:51:27 PM Central Standard Time, jwinkleman_2001@xxxxxxxxx writes:

How often are random drug tests done in AERC rides?
Anyone have any more info on this?

In California we pay the state a drug testing fee.  In the other states, the AERC collects the fee for random drug testing.  The state sends a vet to drug test our horses at many of the rides I go to.  My horse has been tested twice in the last 4 rides he has done....mb