Re: [RC] Old Mac question - Mike & Kathy Kelly

Karen,

I get about 200, tops 300 miles per pair.  I ride on hard and rocky ground.  Old Macs come with a 6 mo. warranty, I have had them replace 3 prs so far under the warranty (although they now have a provision if the horse using the boots is competing in endurance there is excessive use and the boots aren't covered under the warranty).

Kathy Kelly
Parks AZ