[RC] Maggie Price - Steph Teeter

Maggie Price needs your cards and letters and prayers. Maggie has been battling cancer for the past three years, and this week she was taken back to Sloan Kettering Hospital in NYC for more operations. Her friends have asked that I send this message to Ridecamp, asking that the endurance community bombard her with cards and letters in order to boost her spirits. Send those cards - even if you don't know Maggie well, she represents the best of endurance riding, and is a generous and caring individual. Let's help bring a smile to her face!

Maybe those of you that do know Maggie well, could share some stories of her on Ridecamp. I will collect them all and send them to Maggie. I know she would enjoy reading them.

Send cards to Maggie at the following address. Her husband John Potter will take them to her at the hospital.

Maggie Price
c/o John Potter
111 E. 85th St
Apt 9F