Re: [RC] [RC]Response to Ms Fager - Onefarmgirl

In a message dated 2/14/2003 6:12:44 AM Pacific Standard Time, trottin27@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What was there to protest?  That a moron rode a horse to death??

As I understand it, the current concern is to have made public what steps were taken in response to the protest.  Or to the "concerns" expressed by individuals who were there and witnessed events.  Our Endurance News ordinarily does a great job reporting outcomes of protests, some seemingly much less significant than this one.

So.... what was the outcome?  Was the rider sanctioned?   Reprimanded?   Banned?

And, on a larger scale, presumably the factual data was reported to AERC, and is now part of a data base r/t equine deaths.   Unfortunately members apparently are having difficulty accessing this information.  This (I believe) is Jim Holland's issue.

As noted by another reader, it's the absence of information that contributes to confusion.

pat farmer