[RC] [Guest] Weight gain. on young Arab filly, 5yrs old andscrawney? - Ridecamp Moderator

Katherine Young chatykathy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I have just recently sold my treasured horse , that seemed to week`s. I have her on LMF 3# per day, and all the Grass/Alfalfa hay she can eat. I am insecure a little on how fast she should never stop growing or looking awsome! All ny horses get boarderline fat! I have just bought a young arab fily, 5 on Valintine`s Day. She has been , from my research scrawney and under weight for at least the last 3 month`s or so?? Maybe from nervisness of having to be in a new enviroment? Being worked for the first time in her life and ask to perform?? She has had regular worming program? etc? I plan to worm agin in two more gain? How mush weight she should have before I sit on her back? It`s hard over ride Camp but I could use a little encouragement! Never had a skinny horse? This Filly is little , I wanted little this time, Wil grew to 16 hand`s, Ha .. Starr Dancerr is barely 14.2 but has nice correct leg`s and feet, and a great little behind! Well balanced just narrow across the back? She`s narrow like a young horse and I want to get on her soon as I can. She`s had all her ground training ...so they say ?? and now as soon as I can get enoug weight back on her, I`ll get on????HA..I do not want to break her?? So I have several issues ..how fast on weight gain and method`s...and, Everyone tell`s me she will widen out as soon as I start riding her, but I coulduse some ide`s and encouragement from other horse people if you know what I mes
an...I do not know hw to spell check on this set up and I haven`t figured out how to back up and check my letter so here it goes..this is my first time...Staring all over again with this young horse is not what I had planned on doing at 60 buthere we go! Wish me luck..