Re: [RC] - Cora

Kids are fine...no age is too old, as long as he is capable of doing the job....Cora
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 6:19 AM
Subject: [RC]

Hello,

I am very new to the sport and hoping to attend my first ride in April.  I had a couple questions.  I have two children, the oldest is six.  Is it frowned upon to bringing kids to these rides (supervised of course) and maybe even help out a bit.  Also what is the average age of a horse for these rides what is to old?