[RC] Horse Decisions/Suggestions Please - Rides 2 Far

Wife says
I should sell my horse and train and ride Sadie for 25's and 50's.

There is no such thing really as one horse that's better than another in
every situation...just one that's more appropriate for a particular
purpose. Your daughter's horse is probably worth more than Sawyer in the
open market since there are more kids doing 4-H, jumping etc than
heavyweights doing endurance. That does not mean he's a better
heavyweight endurance horse.

Sawyer has served you well. Sell her horse for maximum dollars and use
that to enjoy Sawyer. :-))  When you say her horse would have gotten you
second at the NC are you taking into account the fact that her horse may
have never gotten a heavyweight to mile 49?

Angie (who has seen you two together and thinks you're a great match!)

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:24:56 -0500 "Ed Roley" <roleyed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>