[RC] Fwd: Leather_New®_Contest - Susan Young Casey

Someone pointed me to this contest and I WON!  Check
it out!  Anyway...there is a list of winners (notice
my name, please).  Is anyone elses name on there that
you know?

Good stuff, BTW.

=====
Susan Young Casey, Princess of Pink, LIW, RRHA, RHS
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride
on over all obstacles,
and win the race!"         - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Leather New® Contest

    Dear Contestant,

    Congratulations!!!  You have won the Leather New® Leather Care Kit from Farnam.

Just click here, <http://www.farnamcontests.com/ln_contest/ln_acceptance.htm> read the Terms and Conditions, click to accept and your kit will be sent to you automatically.

    Then, your name will be posted on our winners page at<www.farnamhorse.com/leathernew/winners.htm> <http://www.farnamhorse.com/leathernew/winners.htm>

    Enjoy your leather care kit and thank you for your interest in Farnam Horse Products.  We look forward to seeing you on our site again for more chances to win Farnam prizes.

    Sincerely,

    Monica Catalani
    Marketing Manager - Leather Care Products
    Farnam Companies, Inc.

--- End Message ---