[RC] Desert Ride West of Spokane - Shelley Kerr

We are planning a ride in the desert area west of Spokane and are looking for some trails anywhere from an hour to 2 fom Spokane.  I've seen signs for horsback riding on my way to Seattle before, but don't remember where.  Any information anyone has would be great.
Thanks
Shelley