[RC] Basenjis and horses - Kitty Bo Wilson

My ex husband and I had 3 Basenjis over time.  I must admit, as much as I love them, I never want another--wild thing, bush thing, although I got some obediance trainng into them.  I read a lot, got the Basenji magazine, even corresponded with Veronica Tudor-Williams some.  I read somewhere that Basenjis and horses get along well.  My ex and I spent the night camping on some property that had horses running on it.  We awoke with the horses close by, and Bhajan went over to investigate.  They started trotting of, and so did he.  He didn't seem to be chasing them, just enjoying their company.  I think they were more kindred spirits.  You know how Basenjis are--part dog, part deer.  We got Bhajan back; he didn't disappear.  I hope this helps.

Do you Yahoo!?