[RC] Cap light - Renie Burnett

I saw something at the awesome Red Bluff Bull and Gelding sale;  What a vendor show they have!!  Anyway, I saw this item called a Buddy Light. It is the neatest, littlest, lightweight and handiest thing; it attaches to the crown of a ball cap (or could be any hat or helmet),it is an LED light. A very small power pack fits inside the crown of the cap.  Not blinding bright, but just right to see what's directly in front of you.  He says it lasts four days, and while I was there, he had it in a container of water and it was glowing just fine. It is priced at $20.00  Here is his e-mail if you are interested. white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Renie