Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] odd gaited horse

Don't forget that many Arabs used to be trained for 5-gaited classes.  I've ridden several that amble, and while I've personally not ridden any that rack, history certainly tells us that many were quite capable of learning to rack.  Some lines are more proficient at learning different gaits than others as well.

Heidi