Re: [RC] AERC Insurance - Truman Prevatt

This whole thing has smelled of either poor preparation and management or trying to "slip it through"  from the start. First as you note and as I noted in a previous post there is insurance available. As another poster and you have noted this will have a sever impact on local clubs and regional organizations. Yes I think "knee-jerk" is a good description.

Hopefully common sense with finally take hold.

Truman

Mollie Krumlaw-Smith wrote:

Seriously annoying, I don't believe this was very well thought out on the AERC director's part as I was asked about it literally hours before the vote.

It's one thing for AERC to provide this as an option for ride managers who can't find an insurance provider.  It's entirely another to require it.

MKS