Fw: [RC] men's winter riding coat - Mike & Kathy Kelly

Sorry I don't have a coat recommendation for you, Tracy, but I did want to let you know that winter is here in N AZ!!  It got up to about 27 today, with the wind chill it was around 5 - MUCH warmer than yesterday!  So Gabriel and I went out for a nice ride in the snow, there is only about 4in but can you believe we actually crossed paths with a snow mobile!  Other than that we just saw a lot of tracks.  A friend who lives near reported seeing hundreds of elk traveling on Christmas day in an area where I often ride, I hope to get out to see their tracks before it warms up :0)

Kathy Kelly
Parks AZ
I'm looking for a nice windproof, waterproof and warm winter riding coat for my husband.    He likes Mountain Horse but we've only seen women's styles so far.  Any suggestions?
Tracy (who is wondering where Winter disappeared to since today reached 46^!)