[RC] head shaking - Cynthia Wunder

Thank you all for the response to my mare's head shaking problem. I will have her teeth checked out prior to getting a chiropractor in.

I have been really confused by her demeanor in the three months that I have owned her. She can be so sweet and mellow and then become really resistant. I have wondered if it was a pain response, it just doesn't seem to be in her nature. Hopefully this will settle some questions and she will be the sweet, gentle mare I wanted when I got her. cyndi