Re: [RC] AERC ride insurance - David & Maggie

I'm not thrilled with the idea of mandatory AERC insurance. It doesn't effect me, as I only put on CTR and R&T's, but other rides in the area host both CTR and endurance in the same weekend. I'm sure AERC insurance is not going to cover the CTR that isn't sanctioned and how many managers would pay for insurance from two different companies for the same weekend? They would most likely drop one event or the other. I'd hate to see that.

Maggie in Ohio