[RC] Santa siting.......... - RunRoskoRun

Just got home from work, but saw the jolly guy before I left.  He was hittin' the rooftops in No. CA and heading south, sleigh still full and I saw some horse tack hangin' out of the bags.  Can't wait to see if he brought me that kimberwicke I asked for.  : )

Its clear, crisp and cold here now.  Hope it holds for a few hours and maybe I can get a Christmas spin in on the ponies.  I wish the same for all of you, as well.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night.

Abigail, Rosko, Tiger, & Magic
Chico, CA