From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [RC]   [RC] Ratting People Out

At least have the courtesy to approach the human before calling the police
on them.  There might be something going on with the horse that you do not
know.  If you don't have the guts to look the owner in the eye, than, you
are indeed a rat.

Merry Christmas Ya'll.

cya,
Howard (spend more time worrying about your own horses)