Re: [RC] earthquake/real estate question - DarkHorseGoddess

In a message dated 12/23/2003 7:23:45 AM Central Standard Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:
I've been trying to search on the net and not having much luck with finding a good web site. We're searching the area within an approximately 50 mile radius of Chattanooga, TN. I've considered calling the Ag Extension agents and maybe the ranger for Cherokee National Forest to see if they were familiar with any land for sale adjoining public land. Do you all know of any other type agency that might be of help?
Angie...hum...call local horse clubs, call the county, call the townships, call local farmers & business, in that area...word is mouth is sometimes the best way to get info. But, the best resource person may be a Realtor who is also a horse person.

I'll also post this request on my gaited horse lists, many of members live in TN. Raven