From: Dana B.
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Burros

Ok, if you're still on the fence about getting a burro, I bet these will sway you:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-2/112598/burrito.jpg

This fella was an early Christmas present from his adopted-from-the-BLM mama.  Forget the horses, I'm thinking about getting a bunch of those raffle tickets at the convention so I can adopt on of these sweet fellows. :-)

Merrrrrrrrry Christmas to all, and many happy miles in 2004!!!

Dana

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx