Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0943 Northern Exposure - Chipnml

I remember years ago my friend and I were waiting for a bus on a wickedly cold (-20) Minnesota winter night in downtown Minneapolis when a guy sidled up to us and dropped trow.  I started to giggle, but my friend looked at the poor slob and said "Don't you realize it's 20 below zero, that thing's gonna fall off!"  He promptly pulled up his pants and walked away.

Chip