From: Elkenchild@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   ???horse problems???
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:49:16 EST

Hello! I have an appy mare who I just aquired and has excellent manners and
movement, except she won't stand to mount! Since I'm riding an english saddle,
I mount on the fence, but she won't stand against it. Ideas?
Also, she has started pooping in the barn instead of at the end of her run.
I've tried shutting her out and leaving the poop piled at the end, but it
doesn't seem to phase her. Advise, physical or psycological?
Thanks ! Laura

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es