Re: [RC] Robert E. Lee Re his mount Traveller - Karen J Zelinsky

Now, now, Truman.... "American Saddlebread".....   hmmmmmm.... reminds me of the time I was riding by my lonesome and had just conjured up some bread dough and was letting it "rise" back at the ranch  - of course I had nibbled at it in it's yeasty dough-state, and guess what happens out on the lonesome prairie?  The yeast was happy in my tummy,  (thank GOODNESS I was alone - posting away), and my insides were trying to become the ORIGINAL  SADDLE-BREAD!!

Ha!  Horses were part of the above subject-matter!
Still tummy-hurting in my memory bank .....
There's ouching-bouncing boobs, and farting-as-you-post!! Of course I never did THAT again....matured into making other mistakes.
Old-memory-embarrassed Karen in PA