[RC] Homeys - NdurN

.  Maybe, if they had side air bags, for those sudden, unexpected
impacts, like when your horse collides with a tree

LOL I don't remember reading this the first time....All the men would line up if you could figure out how to rig the airbags....just as long as the swelling came out the front not the back...

Who stole my email addy and wrote this???

Susan