[RC] [Guest] Tame those bouncing boobs-Hope this gets attention- - Ridecamp Moderator

Sheila Larsen Sheila_Larsen@xxxxxxx

Ok you well endowed gals out there here should be a solution to those bouncing boobs.

First, I have tried the Hot Chillies Bra System II (I believe that is what is it called) works ok, don't bounce at a sitting trot according to my dressage instructor but I find them uncomfortable as the straps ride up towards my neck. (ok for sake of science and truth in advertising I am a 34DD)I also find them hard to put on and off, but my husband likes the taking off part cause I have difficultly taking it off without help LOL.

A friend of mine gave me a catalogue called Title Nine Sports(inspired and created for women)they have 8 pages of bras ranging in support from 1 dumbell to 5 dumbells (not kidding that's how they rate them) We will skip right to the 4 and 5 dumbells. They have many selections and what appears to be an honest write up of the qualities of each For example the Frog Bra is described as a "major masher the recommend this bra only for those looking for maximum compression" (kinda how I think of the HotChillies bra), The Last Resort Bra (the one found at enell and rated as 5 dumbells-the only one)is described at the workout bra of choice for D, DD, and DDD cups who don't want to bounce". However their color choice is limited on that bra to black or white, don't have that great purple color that the enell website does and is a few dollars more. However, they have many styles of 4 dumbbells so you might find the style and comfort you are looking for.They have front and back photos of the bras. And for those of you well endowed you know support it doesn't come cheap prices range from about $35 to $55. Some of them actually look like they might be comfortable-what a concept-support and comfort.Contact info: 1.800.609.0092; fax 1.510.655.9191. website: www.title9sports.com, customer service 1.800.342.4448. The company is located by Berkeley CA