Re: [RC] OT - A story on General Robert E. Lee's horse Traveler - j marshall

FYI there is a novel by the author of "watership down" written about traveler from traveler's point of view. I read it a few years ago and thought it was pretty good.

Newbie Jen

Typef <typef@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am currently working on the March issue (if you can believe that) of one of the magazines I do every  month. It's about autograph collecting. But this story caught my eye as one that I thought some of you might be interested in. It's about General Robert E. Lee's horse Traveler and the only known signed picture of the General on him. The article is entirely about Traveler, what the General thought about him, his physical attributes, etc.

:) Jackie

Jen Marshall

Do you Yahoo!?