[RC] Moving Right Along - Kathy Copeland

Title: Moving Right Along

Well hey is anyone going to the convention in February?  Well Team Slow Poke will be there and we just can't wait.  Oh yeah and we might be slow on a ride but if there are specials at the trade show don't get in our way cause we are liable to take you out.  We top ten when it comes to shopping for specials.

I was thinking that maybe everyone should think of what it is they could do to help improve every ride they attend next year.  Seems like a lot of folk have a lot of time on their hands so perhaps they could think of positive things they could do for people and volunteer at rides to make it all a wondrous experience for all.  Well I know Team Slow Poke will be working on what it is that we could do. Merry Christmas to all and to all a Great Ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Slow Poke,
Kathy