Re: [RC] [RC] Just Guessing - Joe Long

My reply to this post of Jim Holland's was rejected for being too
long.  My apologies for the length, but this is a critically important
issue and we can't leave it in the hands of the uninformed.  So I'm
splitting my reply into two posts.

This is Part One.

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:14:29 -0500, Jim Holland <lanconn@xxxxxxx>