Re: Fw: [RC] What makes you do this? - Vallonelee

In a message dated 12/15/03 9:06:16 PM US Mountain Standard Time, found1farm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

that didn't sit too well with me either, even though it may be a fact, why ride that horse?

I agree - it wouldn't sit well with me either.  I never could understand that people could do that.  It is more than that for me - I really enjoy the trail with MY horse and having him happy and healthy at the end of the day is my only goal.

Where are the driving events held?  Is there a web site?

Lee
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out"