[RC] Fw: hi - Debbie Buick

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: hi

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate them.  My dismay is not aimed at the true horse people that care, but the ones who do it for ego, and a horse is just a means to get a feather in THEIR caps.

I have my own great horse experiences and memories also, and am still making some, as you are.  Don't feel sad for me, feel sad for the horses that are abused by egotistic maniacs who don't take the time to condition, and don't listen to their horses.

Deb